Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Antivirus Software

Today I watched a program "Boss Tang", it introduced the ceo of Trend Micro.
Before I saw her , I think this company is built by American all the time. In fact Trend is a China taiwan company. In the programe , they mentioned "Cloud Comp". This is the trend of computer development.
But now in mu country , all the Antivirus Software company are still competing with "free". No matter
“Rising","King soft","360","KV",their consumers are most personal pc.
Most of the company pc use abroad softwares, Could it be that our products are not as good as abroad?
In fact most of our companys are narrow minded. They lost too many chances.
Now financial crisis get much worse before its gets any better. If we do not change and narrow minded, we will fall behind all time.
My  antivirus software is "AntiVir PE Classic" . It is free for personal pc, they have controled the enterprise market. So they provide free service for personal pc.
Write this , I don't want to ask our antivirus company do this. They should advance their technology.

No comments: