Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Time Call American

Up to now,I have studied English for 9 years. what a pity I didn't speak with American by English until October 2008.
In recently days, I am making money by Asia friend find network and gain 235 dollars.
Because I want to receive my money by check, I wait for a long time.
I realize they will not give me these dollars at first, so I tried to give them a ring.
When I called them, an American man answer the ring. He said "Hello",but I said
"wei",then he said"hello",I had no idea to let him understand me,so I hang up.
In order to let him understand me, I called him the second time.I spoke"hello,can you speak Chinese?" 
he:"sorry,but can you speak English?"
me:"oh,no.sorry ,my English is poor."
he:"oh,wait for a moment ,I will find a man who can speak Chinese for you."
Then he found a man who could speak Chinese and he helped me.
From then on,I made up my mind to speak and write English everyday.

No comments: